Saturday 20 April 2013

Berlin

Hello to everyone who has taken a look at the blog. I'm not sure where you've all come from but thank you - I hope you like what you see!

Apologies for it all going a little quiet on the blog front...I spent last weekend in Berlin with Mr Birdie (a.k.a. my husband Rob). Berlin was great, if not a little wet. It is a fantastic city and I would definitely recommend visiting and taking in some of the sights. We spent a lot of time eating and drinking coffee. A highlight for me was indulging in cheesecake for breakfast at Princess Cheesecake (http://www.princess-cheesecake.de/) a cafe dedicated entirely to cheesecake! We also tried a burger cooked in a former toilet (http://www.burger-meister.de/) an interesting experience! Below are some foodie shots captured on my phone (apologies for the quality of the photos - we took Mr Birdie's SLR camera with us but sadly forgot the battery - oops!)

I am in the process of baking this weekend so promise a new recipe post tomorrow :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment